Indonesia Company Registry Search
The easiest way to check if a limited liability company, whether a locally or a foreign-owned (PT PMA), is registered in Indonesia and who are its shareholders.
Over a million private Indonesian companies in the database. Choose the reports that are relevant for your research.
Find a company and easily order shareholder and directors report. Delivered in less than one business day.
What kind of reports are available for Indonesia company registry search?
This report enables you to find out who are the people or companies involved with the business (owners, representatives) and also what business lines your cooperation partners have.
You will receive information such as:
- Name and domicile of the company
- Purpose and business activities as well as its registered address
- The number and date of the deed of establishment and the Minister’s Decree concerning the ratification of the company
The full report is in Indonesian. However, Emerhub also provides translations in English without additional charge.
Additional information you can get from Emerhub’s Indonesia Company Registry Search
Besides analyzing a company profile, you can access reports on due diligence. This way you may calculate the risks and do your homework before the actual investment, including:
- The number and date of deeds of an amendment to the articles of association (AoA)
- The name and domicile of the notaries who wrote the deed of establishment and deeds of amendment of the AoA
- Contact details of company shareholders, members of the board of directors and board of commissioners
- The number and date of the deed of winding up, or the number and date of the order of the court concerning the winding up of the company
- Information on legal entity status expiration
PT., PT, Tbk., Tbk, LLC, Limited, Liability, Company, nidonesia, indnoesia, idnonesia, indonseia, ondonesia ,undonesia, kndonesia